Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Lost Treasure Magazine Article By Bill Gallagher November 2016




Clicking on the picture will take you to a slightly more readable version.  You can use the zoom feature of your browser to make it bigger too.

This article was published in and is courtesy of Lost Treasure Magazine, www.losttreasure.com

Writers comment: My cover again.  If you look at the article you will easily see the picture I especially took for the cover, its on the first page of the article, I honestly don't know why they used this picture.   I think these are Martin Daniels hands.  I would have had a hard time taking the pix and holding the artifacts at the same time.  I can't really remember how it went down, it was on the fly.  I do so despise dirt in my camera.



No comments:

Post a Comment