Saturday, July 8, 2017

Lost Treasure Magazine Article By Bill Gallagher April 2014


Clicking on the picture will take you to a slightly more readable version.

This article was published in and is courtesy of Lost Treasure Magazine, www.losttreasure.com

Writers comment:  Another Cover Shot.  We had just gotten the toyota camry going, which took major effort on Godwins part, and mine too.  We teamed up and made it happen.  We had received a lot of copper wire as a gift, and after cleaning, it gave us a little spare cash to play with.  It was my part to find the car, and I did good.  I was diligent, and really kind of hard nosed about it, because I could not afford to make a mistake.  I guess we looked at about 20 or so of the darned things before getting lucky.  We had help in more ways than one, the seller of the car was the coolest young dude I met while I was down there this time.  From the Brooksville area he had a beautiful family, and they wanted to get this well maintained vehicle to we who could use it.  They were going to use the money against a newer truck.  The overall goal of the Camry was to start hitting Miami, diving the beaches, but everything there had changed and it bombed.  Sometimes that happens.  My last Florida trip was a hit overall though, for many other reasons.  Cannot win them all thats for sure, I am just happy to win some.




No comments:

Post a Comment