Sunday, July 9, 2017

Lost Treasure Magazine Article By Bill Gallagher May 2015



Clicking on the picture will take you to a slightly more readable version.  You can use the zoom feature of your browser to make it more readable.

This article was published in and is courtesy of Lost Treasure Magazine, www.losttreasure.com


Writers comment: I have a box of photos from long ago, way back when I was in my teens and twenties, when I was just beginning.  After I stopped drinking alcohol in my early 30s, I also found a lot of killer stuff and had the time to go for it, and some of the box pictures are from that era as well.  During that time any articles I wrote were sold to Western and Eastern Treasures magazine in Arcata California, then Mercer Island Washington.  I think. I mean, if memory serves.  A couple of my relatives used to take pictures for my articles, Joe Gallagher, and Bill Decambra, and some of the recycled pix in this article and others were intially done by them, thanks guys.  But I was now stuck with a problem, because these new pix were digitized by me, with my equipment, actually retaken for my articles, so I did not ask to credit Joe or Bill in the magazine, but am doing so here.  This only happened a couple times, where I used their old pix in new ways, and no pictures were not by me anyway, after 1997 or so.



No comments:

Post a Comment