Sunday, July 9, 2017

Lost Treasure Magazine Article By Bill Gallagher March 2015



Clicking on the picture will take you to a slightly more readable version.  You can use the zoom feature of your browser to make it more readable.

This article was published in and is courtesy of Lost Treasure Magazine, www.losttreasure.com

Writers comment:  The part about nearly filling the waders was maybe the scariest thing that had happened the whole time I was in Florida.  When I first got to Perry in 2010 I had both my cats eliminated by the nice people there who have all been over-exposed to paper making chemicals in their air and food for many decades now, and it shows...and during that very bad little 3 months I almost fell off a roof, and its a toss which gave me the greater fright, the roof thing, or the possible drowning.  The heart got some good exercise during both times, I am here to say.



No comments:

Post a Comment