Sunday, July 16, 2017

Lost Treasure Magazine Article By Bill Gallagher April 2016




Clicking on the picture will take you to a slightly more readable version.

This article was published in and is courtesy of Lost Treasure Magazine, www.losttreasure.com


Writers comment:  I wish I had never done this story, it caused me a lot of trouble with the government and Ijaz got busted in a big way.  They really nailed him with immigration fraud, many counts, this was just one of the lesser aspects of his case.  I had not a clue.  I met him at a tradeshow, and took the pictures there.  This story is the main reason I hesitate to do stories about other treasure hunters now.  The other time I did it was about Bobby Jordan in the Keys and there were funny things happening behind the scenes there which I was not made privy to, as well.  L&L.  They say its better with M&Ms, but I don't do sugar anymore.



No comments:

Post a Comment