Sunday, July 9, 2017

Lost Treasure Magazine Articles By Bill Gallagher Annual TREASURE FACTS 2015





Clicking on the picture will take you to a slightly more readable version.  You can also use the zoom feature of your browser to make it more readable.


This article was published in and is courtesy of Lost Treasure Magazine, www.losttreasure.com

Writers comment:  Treasure Facts is one of the annual magazines and I have four articles in it 2015. Bill William, Will Gall, Bill Gallagher, and Bill Tampa.  Cool.  The trade I made was with 2 medieval hand made stone cannonballs I found in Tampa, Spanish, for the big lot of ancient coins of the types I like.  I tried to trade or sell the artifacts in Tampa, no takers, most of those people had no clue these things even existed, although it was Terry who figured it out first.  The cannonballs went to an international dealer who loves artillery from that time period.












No comments:

Post a Comment