Saturday, July 8, 2017

Lost Treasure Magazine Article By Bill Gallagher August 2013


This article was published in and is courtesy of Lost Treasure Magazine, www.losttreasure.com
Writers Comment:  My second article in Lost Treasure Magazine, and my first cover shot.  I think I have eight covers now, the latest being this months issue (July 2017).  When I got that first cover it was a surprise, because I did not know the magazine could use digital pictures for covers.  Before modern publishing, like when I was writing for Western and Eastern Treasures, we had to submit transparencies, and it was a real pain.  If I had known this was going to be the cover I would have oriented it 90 degrees left.  From then on I began taking all pictures as if they were covers, on the off chance some were worthy, and some were.



No comments:

Post a Comment